Friday, July 22, 2011
Australian sportswear brand Marcs has been producing some cool advertising campaigns of late. Nabbing new Australian modelling superstar Julia Nobis was a good start of course. Nobis co-starred in the Spring/Summer 2010/2011 and Autumn/Winter 2011 campaigns with Broed Dilleward and Nick Hinman, respectively. Here is a first look at the SS1112 campaign, for which Marcs' creative director Rachel Allen has upped the ante with not two but five rising Australian stars: Chic's Rachel Rutt and Nicole Pollard, Viviens' Rosie Tupper, Priscillas' Andy Smith and EMG Models' Jack Vanderhart (who made his international debut at New York Fashion Week in February, with a Calvin Klein exclusive). Shot by Steven Chee, the campaign also showcases one of Australia's most beautiful sea baths: the heritage-listed Wylies Baths in Sydney's Coogee.
creative director: rachel allen
photographer: steven chee
art director: nikki hillier
stylist: kim payne
hair: max may
makeup: victoria barron
all images supplied exclusively to frockwriter by MARCS
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- Robyn Lawley strikes again - in Vogue Australia's ...
- Rainbow warrior
- Bath party: Marcs' five faces of Spring/Summer 201...
- Krystal Glynn for Zambesi Spring/Summer 2011/2012,...
- Mezi (fashion) plate: Anja Konstantinova dances ar...
- Krystal method
- First look: Jacquetta Wheeler for Jigsaw Australia...
- Three is a magic number (maybe)
- ▼ July 2011 (8)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)