Heather Graham backstage at Diesel's spring/summer 2007 show.
WHAT BRINGS YOU TO DIESEL?
Fashion. I think Renzo is a really cool guy and I love his [new, New York] shop.
DO YOU GO TO A LOT OF FASHION SHOWS?
Not a lot. A few. Not a lot.
WHAT'S THE APPEAL OF NEW YORK FASHION WEEK TO CELEBRITIES?
New York is such a fun place to be. You've got a lot of people who live here and if they don't live here, then they love to come here.
YES BUT THERE THERE ARE A LOT OF CELEBRITIES HERE IN NEW YORK. EVEN KEVIN COSTNER WAS HERE THE OTHER NIGHT.
Funny, what show was he at?
MAX AZRIA. BUT WHAT IS THE SYNERGY BETWEEN CELEBRITIES AND FASHION EVENTS?
Well I think because as a celebrity you have to go out to different events and people who are great designers, sometimes they give you things. Like you wear some of their stuff and so you develop sometimes relationships with people that you like their clothes, because you wear their stuff. So I'm sure he probably wears Max Azaria [sic] and that's why he went.
DO CELEBRITIES EVER HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING?
Yeah. I mean you definitely get a lot of perks though, you get a lot of goods free. But no, you buy stuff, completely.
WERE YOU BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU WEREN'T NOMINATED FOR AN OSCAR FOR YOUR ROLE AS ROLLER GIRL?
Oh you're sweet for saying that, thank-you.
WAS THAT THE SEMINAL ROLE OF YOUR CAREER DO YOU THINK?
Hopefully I'll have more good roles.
Original post and comments.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)
- Hems pay hip service to the '60s
- PETA dishes dirt on fur scum - denies plants a cen...
- The skinny on celeb dresser Rachel Zoe
- "Crazy shit" with Leo and Beyonce
- Another day, another fashion week
- SMH banned from NY Fashion Week
- Close encounters of the celeb kind No 4: LeAnn Rim...
- Celeb encounters of the close kind No 3: Heather G...
- Celeb encounters of the close kind No 2: Avril Lav...
- Seat wars #2: The highs and lows of Karen Walker’s...
- Seat wars #1: Checked out by Anna Wintour
- How does the US really fund the Iraq war? Fashion ...
- Close encounters of the celeb kind No 1: Victoria ...
- Baryshnikov, seat Nazis and Sabyasachi performs a ...
- Vogue tells its models "Keep your legs together!" ...
- Jocks, Jiffies and the Veronicas en route to the B...
- Which Fashion Week?
- ▼ September 2006 (17)