Friday, December 4, 2009
Two weeks ago frockwriter revealed that Bettina Liano was about to launch a more amply-cut jean - notably up to a size 16 - and that she had booked Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 5 winner Tahnee Atkinson to promote it. Pierre Toussaint shot the new campaign on Monday and Today Tonight was there. The story went to air last night. I produced/wrote, Sally Obermeder is the reporter, Ray Munro edited.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Make me a Zimmermann model
- McQueen's shoes weren't meant for walking - Abbey ...
- Swim Fashion Week axed
- Hedi Christmas
- You've got to hand it to Supré
- Guess who's back in town?
- Those who make passes at girls who wear glasses: t...
- Cassi van den Dungen - two steps closer to her mod...
- First look at Tahnee Atkinson in Bettina Liano's n...
- The Sunday Telegraph: The disturbing trend of mode...
- ▼ December 2009 (10)
- ► 2008 (229)