Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Alex Perry's Spring/Summer 2011/2012 presentation was not the only glamour event at last week's L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival. Although unlike Perry's show, it provided no reveal of any brand new season's offerings, the L'Oréal Paris Runway 5 show on Friday night, presented by Harpers Bazaar Australia, was nevertheless a wonderful showcase of highend PM-wear from some of Australia's most acclaimed designers: Collette Dinnigan, Toni Maticevski, Aurelio Costarella, Jayson Brunsdon, Dion Lee, Scanlan & Theodore and Willow. Here are a few shots below. Click (here) to see frockwriter's backstage portfolio shot during the show.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- Talking the talk: Fashion Torque, Live in the Stud...
- Gemma Ward impresses the critics and a new artist ...
- Zanita Whittington shoots a Puma
- Death of a Hollywood icon
- "I'm obsessed with models" - Melissa George
- Frankie's gold class - LMFF 2011
- Because the night - LMFF 2011
- Boy's own - LMFF 2011
- Alex Perry's Cuban revolution - LMFF 2011
- Juliana Forge often gets compared to Abbey Lee Ker...
- Deep in Vogue - LMFF 2011
- St Gilda - LMFF 2011
- Once were couturiers - Australian fashion icons re...
- Girls on film at the L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Fes...
- Sunday rose: Abbey Lee Kershaw covers Sunday Magaz...
- Emily Baker, the girl who would be queen
- Gumleaf runway mafia
- Aussie exclusive number two: Ruby Jean Wilson open...
- From a tattoo parlour to a Givenchy exclusive - Ly...
- Myf Shepherd is back in the game
- Oh behave: WISH magazine April 2011, the London is...
- ▼ March 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)