Frockwriter’s last LMFF was Friday night’s L’Oréal Paris Runway 6 showcase presented by Frankie magazine. Fantastic, upbeat show featuring some great Australasian brands, from Alice McCall to Karen Walker, Kate Sylvester, Alpha60, Dhini, Limedrop and Nevenka, with cool girl styling that perfectly reflected Frankie’s fresh-faced readership, courtesy Jolyon Mason. Not to mention some new faces, notably 17 year-old Gracie Holt (above), who opened the show and walked in four other shows last week. Modelling for just three months, Holt hails from Alice Springs – making her the second great new girl to emerge from the Red Centre in five months, after 16 year-old Melissa 'MJ' Johannsen, who made an impressive debut at New York Fashion Week last month. Expect to see a lot more of both. Click (here) to see frockwriter's Posterous pic gallery shot backstage during the show.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- Talking the talk: Fashion Torque, Live in the Stud...
- Gemma Ward impresses the critics and a new artist ...
- Zanita Whittington shoots a Puma
- Death of a Hollywood icon
- "I'm obsessed with models" - Melissa George
- Frankie's gold class - LMFF 2011
- Because the night - LMFF 2011
- Boy's own - LMFF 2011
- Alex Perry's Cuban revolution - LMFF 2011
- Juliana Forge often gets compared to Abbey Lee Ker...
- Deep in Vogue - LMFF 2011
- St Gilda - LMFF 2011
- Once were couturiers - Australian fashion icons re...
- Girls on film at the L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Fes...
- Sunday rose: Abbey Lee Kershaw covers Sunday Magaz...
- Emily Baker, the girl who would be queen
- Gumleaf runway mafia
- Aussie exclusive number two: Ruby Jean Wilson open...
- From a tattoo parlour to a Givenchy exclusive - Ly...
- Myf Shepherd is back in the game
- Oh behave: WISH magazine April 2011, the London is...
- ▼ March 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)