So the runway shows are off and running at the L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival. Headsup to any internationals unfamiliar with the event: it's an in-season runway showcase that is open to consumers. In addition to other events throughout the schedule, the naming rights sponsor operates seven multibrand runway shows down at the main venue in Melbourne's Docklands precinct, each presented in partnership with a different Australian magazine. First up last night, the Grazia show featuring Carla Zampatti, sass & bide, Rachel Gilbert, Leona Edmiston, Tina Kalivas, Romance Was Born and Nina Maya. The styling theme was high glamour, with a mix of high ponytails, cascades of Rita Hayworth curls and ultra violet smokey eyes sported by a cast that included two Australia's Next Top Model alumni, Cassi van den Dungen and Sophie van den Akker.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- Talking the talk: Fashion Torque, Live in the Stud...
- Gemma Ward impresses the critics and a new artist ...
- Zanita Whittington shoots a Puma
- Death of a Hollywood icon
- "I'm obsessed with models" - Melissa George
- Frankie's gold class - LMFF 2011
- Because the night - LMFF 2011
- Boy's own - LMFF 2011
- Alex Perry's Cuban revolution - LMFF 2011
- Juliana Forge often gets compared to Abbey Lee Ker...
- Deep in Vogue - LMFF 2011
- St Gilda - LMFF 2011
- Once were couturiers - Australian fashion icons re...
- Girls on film at the L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Fes...
- Sunday rose: Abbey Lee Kershaw covers Sunday Magaz...
- Emily Baker, the girl who would be queen
- Gumleaf runway mafia
- Aussie exclusive number two: Ruby Jean Wilson open...
- From a tattoo parlour to a Givenchy exclusive - Ly...
- Myf Shepherd is back in the game
- Oh behave: WISH magazine April 2011, the London is...
- ▼ March 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)