Saturday, January 30, 2010
warwick saint/S magazine via TFS
As in Eres, the high profile French luxury lingerie brand. Well these are the whispers coming out of Paris where, as already mentioned by Eckhardt on her blog, she is currently on assignment for five days - having left three month old daughter Finley Victoria in the care of her mother back home. It’s not so inconceivable – and not just because Eckhardt's rates would be lower than those now commanded by Stone, who has emerged as one of the world's most in demand models over the past twelve months (and is presumably now a little too expensive for some). A fashion model who, her friends say, once dabbled in burlesque in Sydney, Eckhardt has clocked up quite a body, pardon the pun, of nude work since leaving Australia. The publications include no less than French Playboy. And Eckhardt's best-known ad campaign to date just happens to have been for cult British lingerie brand Agent Provocateur. You may recall her role as a French maid in this video for Agent Provocateur's Fall/Winter 07/08 'Lady of The Manor' campaign shot by David Bailey, co-starring Catherine Bailey and Daisy Lowe.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Tiah Eckhardt to replace Lara Stone for Eres?
- Myf and Tallulah nix fashion for art
- Jewel citizenship: Jenny Mercian rocks Victoria's ...
- Galliano saddles up for Christian Dior SS10 haute ...
- Cooper cocks his Revolver
- Sonny Vandevelde backstage at the FW1011 menswear ...
- Oyster redux
- Fancy a shag?
- The Golden Globes stream live
- The making of Louis Vuitton's Spring/Summer 2010 c...
- A chat with Tokyo Dandy
- My New Year's Eve
- Pressing matters
- Tiah Eckhardt counts her lovers
- The counterfeiters
- Bonne année
- ▼ January 2010 (16)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)