Sunday, June 21, 2009
As noted by Bryanboy from the trenches on day one of the Milan Spring/Summer 2010 menswear shows, it was hard to miss Burberry’s canvas megatotes overnight. Entitled “British town and country under British rain and sun” the collection also featured bondage-like straps on lightweight trenches in shower-proof waxed heritage cotton, waxed linen and waxed cotton canvas – the best in eye-popping ‘uniform red’ and ‘sou’wester yellow’ - cashmere gilets and cardigans and vintage cable knits. More pics after the jump.
all images: courtesy Burberry
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Paris salutes the King of Pop
- Trench wore fare
- Supré hearts Michael Jackson
- Balenciaga rocks the male harem pant
- Publish and be Dan
- Indie mags lead the RUSSH to social media
- The Roberto Cavalli scuba pant - and the model who...
- Model family
- Beau geste: Did the dog eat Versace's social media...
- Bottega Veneta rocks the cropped pant
- Jethro Cave's Gumby earring is apparently bigger t...
- The man clutch at Dolce e Gabbana
- The canvas megatote at Burberry
- Gaga for V
- Hunter + Kollektor
- Carry On Pirelli: Kerr, Kershaw and McNeil rubber ...
- Cut-price Diesel
- Seventy thousand were nuked in Nagasaki. Now you c...
- Christopher Bailey, MBE
- Christopher Kane taps the British government to ma...
- Rachel Rutt cruises into New York
- Zambesi's speed racer
- Creative Sydney: Advance Australia flair
- Sydney’s Fashion and Film Festivals hook up for a ...
- The Silence of the Birkins
- ▼ June 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (229)