Saturday, June 6, 2009
3.1 philip lim resort 09/wwd.com
Well we told you that Rachel Rutt was Chic Management’s breakout star of Rosemount Australian Fashion Week 2009 and that she was New York-bound last month. Well just as Chic's hot RAFW 2008 ticket Myf Shepherd walked straight out of Sydney and into a couple of prominent collections in the 2009 Resort season, Rutt is off to a flying start. She was the only girl in WWD's slideshow showcase of the Resort 2010 collection of stellar New York name 3.1 Phillip Lim (while Sydney's Tallulah Morton was one of two girls booked by Lim for his own lookbook of the collection, as shown on style.com). Rutt was also booked by Doo.Ri for her Resort collection lookbook, with the images appearing on both WWD (below) and style.com. Frockwriter will take a bet this is just the beginning. Update 10/06: Rutt made models.com's Of The Minute column today.
doo.ri resort 09/wwd.com
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Paris salutes the King of Pop
- Trench wore fare
- Supré hearts Michael Jackson
- Balenciaga rocks the male harem pant
- Publish and be Dan
- Indie mags lead the RUSSH to social media
- The Roberto Cavalli scuba pant - and the model who...
- Model family
- Beau geste: Did the dog eat Versace's social media...
- Bottega Veneta rocks the cropped pant
- Jethro Cave's Gumby earring is apparently bigger t...
- The man clutch at Dolce e Gabbana
- The canvas megatote at Burberry
- Gaga for V
- Hunter + Kollektor
- Carry On Pirelli: Kerr, Kershaw and McNeil rubber ...
- Cut-price Diesel
- Seventy thousand were nuked in Nagasaki. Now you c...
- Christopher Bailey, MBE
- Christopher Kane taps the British government to ma...
- Rachel Rutt cruises into New York
- Zambesi's speed racer
- Creative Sydney: Advance Australia flair
- Sydney’s Fashion and Film Festivals hook up for a ...
- The Silence of the Birkins
- ▼ June 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (229)