Monday, June 29, 2009
lanvin SS10/reuters via daylife
The mens Spring/Summer 2010 season is a matter of hours from wrapping up in Paris and the full-legged trouser that we highlighted on Friday has been omnipresent over the past three days. Providing a counterpoint to the season’s other big trouser story – the cropped pant – full-legged trousers have been seen in almost every collection. Lanvin added a high waist to its versions – with Clark Gable moustaches enhancing the '30s vibe. Another major SS10 trend seen at Lanvin: the lightweight trench coat. At Burberry, the trench is a trademark. But there have been many versions in Paris, including this putty-coloured trench (above ^) with contrast grosgrain piping. Jean Paul Gaultier also showed a piped trench on Thursday.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Paris salutes the King of Pop
- Trench wore fare
- Supré hearts Michael Jackson
- Balenciaga rocks the male harem pant
- Publish and be Dan
- Indie mags lead the RUSSH to social media
- The Roberto Cavalli scuba pant - and the model who...
- Model family
- Beau geste: Did the dog eat Versace's social media...
- Bottega Veneta rocks the cropped pant
- Jethro Cave's Gumby earring is apparently bigger t...
- The man clutch at Dolce e Gabbana
- The canvas megatote at Burberry
- Gaga for V
- Hunter + Kollektor
- Carry On Pirelli: Kerr, Kershaw and McNeil rubber ...
- Cut-price Diesel
- Seventy thousand were nuked in Nagasaki. Now you c...
- Christopher Bailey, MBE
- Christopher Kane taps the British government to ma...
- Rachel Rutt cruises into New York
- Zambesi's speed racer
- Creative Sydney: Advance Australia flair
- Sydney’s Fashion and Film Festivals hook up for a ...
- The Silence of the Birkins
- ▼ June 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (229)