Friday, June 19, 2009
Just wanted to draw your attention to a great new blog. Launched by Sydneysider Paul Hayes, it's called Kollektor and is designed as a repository for news about Australian artists, designers and thinkers. This is not Hayes’ first foray into blogging – he’s been dabbling with this Blogspot blog for a couple of years, in additional to Tumblr. But Kollektor has a slick magazine feel and with Hayes’ demonstrated (via Twitter) news foraging skills and taste for eclectica, frockwriter is betting this new blog could make waves - especially if he injects some of that rapier wit. A former film editor at ABC TV, production editor at Ad News and, from 2005 until a couple of weeks ago, the editor of News Limited’s City Weekly and ALIVE Sydney, Hayes is taking a year off to travel, contemplate his navel and blog/Tweet a great deal. Less well–known is the fact that Hayes spent over a decade as a drag artiste in Melbourne and latterly, Sydney, under the stage name of Miss Victoria Bitter. Miss VB to her intimates.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Paris salutes the King of Pop
- Trench wore fare
- Supré hearts Michael Jackson
- Balenciaga rocks the male harem pant
- Publish and be Dan
- Indie mags lead the RUSSH to social media
- The Roberto Cavalli scuba pant - and the model who...
- Model family
- Beau geste: Did the dog eat Versace's social media...
- Bottega Veneta rocks the cropped pant
- Jethro Cave's Gumby earring is apparently bigger t...
- The man clutch at Dolce e Gabbana
- The canvas megatote at Burberry
- Gaga for V
- Hunter + Kollektor
- Carry On Pirelli: Kerr, Kershaw and McNeil rubber ...
- Cut-price Diesel
- Seventy thousand were nuked in Nagasaki. Now you c...
- Christopher Bailey, MBE
- Christopher Kane taps the British government to ma...
- Rachel Rutt cruises into New York
- Zambesi's speed racer
- Creative Sydney: Advance Australia flair
- Sydney’s Fashion and Film Festivals hook up for a ...
- The Silence of the Birkins
- ▼ June 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (229)