Sunday, June 28, 2009
Well that was quick. The King of Pop has yet to be laid to rest - or plastinated performing the moonwalk, pending which reports you believe - but already today in Sydney, Australian highstreet chain Supré had an $18 'I (broken) <3 Michael' T front and centre at its Westfield Bondi Junction boutique. According to a Supré sales consultant the shirt was whipped up at lightning speed by a local supplier. Stand by for a raft of global Jackson tribute merchandise. After the shot was tweeted by frockwriter, Real Living magazine deputy ed Natalie Walton offered the following theory for Supré's turbo speed-to-market: "maybe leftover from Hutchence's death???"
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Paris salutes the King of Pop
- Trench wore fare
- Supré hearts Michael Jackson
- Balenciaga rocks the male harem pant
- Publish and be Dan
- Indie mags lead the RUSSH to social media
- The Roberto Cavalli scuba pant - and the model who...
- Model family
- Beau geste: Did the dog eat Versace's social media...
- Bottega Veneta rocks the cropped pant
- Jethro Cave's Gumby earring is apparently bigger t...
- The man clutch at Dolce e Gabbana
- The canvas megatote at Burberry
- Gaga for V
- Hunter + Kollektor
- Carry On Pirelli: Kerr, Kershaw and McNeil rubber ...
- Cut-price Diesel
- Seventy thousand were nuked in Nagasaki. Now you c...
- Christopher Bailey, MBE
- Christopher Kane taps the British government to ma...
- Rachel Rutt cruises into New York
- Zambesi's speed racer
- Creative Sydney: Advance Australia flair
- Sydney’s Fashion and Film Festivals hook up for a ...
- The Silence of the Birkins
- ▼ June 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (229)