Monday, July 9, 2012
The US might be in the grips of a record heatwave but the Fall/Winter campaigns keep on rolling out. Today, American sportswear icon Calvin Klein unveils five new campaigns for the upcoming winter season. Here is a first look at the Calvin Klein Jeans campaign that was shot by Steven Klein and stars world number one model, Lara Stone - the face of Calvin Klein for the past two years - alongside American Myles Crosby, in his second season with the company. All the campaigns were shot in New York under the creative direction of CRK, Calvin Klein Inc's in-house ad agency, in tandem with consultant creative director Fabien Baron. Go the metallics.
all images: supplied to frockwriter by calvin klein
- ► 2013 (66)
- Was opening ceremony gatecrasher Madhura Nagendra ...
- MGM/Columbia/Sony and Tom Ford take product placem...
- Bambi Northwood-Blyth also has a dicky knee
- Richard Nicoll to launch his own eyewear line
- Miranda Kerr and Nicole Trunfio sign with IMG Aust...
- Seven minutes with Christine Centenera
- Andrej Pejic is shooting a reality television show...
- Laura Brown hosts The Look
- Dicky knees run in the Kershaw family
- Lara Stone rocks it out with Myles Crosby and Stev...
- Chesty Bond market
- Girls on film: Abbey Lee Kershaw on the set of Mad...
- Couture Chic
- Frockwriter turns four. Where to from here?
- ▼ July 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)