Sitting at One Teaspoon, which is not quite as tarty as White Suede but comes a close second. This gear is drab on a runway - even if it's rocking at General Pants. And the show was opened by Tanya G, who suddenly seems to be getting star billing.
All the models have afros and now they are playing I Feel Like Dancing which leads me to assume that Leo Sayer is about to get up on the runway next.
And... there he is! Flanked by two pole dancers no less, which is I'm sure exactly how Sayer has always fantasised himself performing.
Original post and comments.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)
- Where are the celebs?
- Bec & Bridge and serious race wear
- Questions for the blog
- Cash for comment on the catwalk
- VIPs, VVIPs and blogtwists
- One Teaspoon, Leo Sayer and pole dancers
- Josh Goot, Lover and male genitalia
- Alex Perry and Kate Fischer's decolletage
- Peter Morrissey’s Bingle bungle
- White Suede, skinny jeans and soft porn
- Kirrily Johnston, Alannah Hill and Tsubi's evil ey...
- Michelle Leslie off the catwalk
- Gorman and Richard Carlton's tie
- Akira, Nick Cave's son and more Michelle Leslie
- Akira, door bitches and pregnant women
- Tight Knickers and tanties: it's Fashion Week agai...
- ▼ April 2006 (16)