Standing inside the Fashion Week VIP bar - in fact the VVIP version that is operated after five by Sydney hipsters Will and Toby Osmond.
And here's a bit of a blogtwist for you. Right next to me is another Australian blogger, expat northern beaches surfie Sonny Vandevelde who lives in Antwerp where there is no surfing but instead lots of avant-garde fashion.
Sonny is a fashion photographer who in addition to his editorial work, for publications such as Grazia and L'Officiel in Dubai, Biba in Paris and Hintmag in New York, has a particular interest in behind-the-scenes runway reportage and travels the world in search of same.
Sonny has been doing a blog for the past nine months and is also an intimate of Diane "Queen of fashion bloggers" Pernet. Diane does a great Woman In Black impersonation. Except in Diane's case, she lives it 24/7.
Sonny has just blogged this moment as well.
We're here waiting for the 6pm show of Nicola Finetti - who, like Alex Perry, did one show off-schedule last week, and one on-schedule this week. They must be rolling in it.
Other than that, not much else to report. It's totally boring here at the moment... Unlike at the defunct Darlo bar Will & Toby's, which witnessed table dancing and three-way pashes with Megan Gale, there are no shenanigans. They must be dud VIPs.
We'll check back in later when they've wheeled in some better ones.
Original post and comments.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)
- Where are the celebs?
- Bec & Bridge and serious race wear
- Questions for the blog
- Cash for comment on the catwalk
- VIPs, VVIPs and blogtwists
- One Teaspoon, Leo Sayer and pole dancers
- Josh Goot, Lover and male genitalia
- Alex Perry and Kate Fischer's decolletage
- Peter Morrissey’s Bingle bungle
- White Suede, skinny jeans and soft porn
- Kirrily Johnston, Alannah Hill and Tsubi's evil ey...
- Michelle Leslie off the catwalk
- Gorman and Richard Carlton's tie
- Akira, Nick Cave's son and more Michelle Leslie
- Akira, door bitches and pregnant women
- Tight Knickers and tanties: it's Fashion Week agai...
- ▼ April 2006 (16)