Sunday, December 5, 2010
What a glorious Sydney summer's day for a Christmas party by the pool. That's what Pages Digital threw this afternoon at The Ivy's rooftop Pool Club. On deck were friends and family of the Sydney-based digital publisher (and frockwriter’s advertising partner), including managing director/founder Marnie Dibden Cate, husband Will ‘DJ Goodwill’ Cate, PD-ites Alex Light and Zac Bayly, designers Dion Lee, Carrie Cooper (Beau Coops) and Weave Dibden Neck (By Weave - also Marnie's sister). Much fun - and vodka - was had by all. But it wasn’t the only bash at the venue. Also poolside: the Christmas party of Sydney casting director and acting coach Sandra Lee Paterson. Could this perhaps explain why so many of the attendees on the other side of the pool looked like they were auditioning for a Sydney-based version of US reality show Jersey Shore? While observing the plethora of poufs, microshorts, daring decolletages, fake tans, testosterone and ripped abs, one wag dubbed the scene Ivy Shore. Click (here) to see frockwriter's Posterous pic gallery.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- The transvestite issue
- Shadtoto Prasetio: The Jakarta protocol
- Myf Shepherd goes back to work
- Catherine McNeil scores her fifth Vogue Australia ...
- Jessica Gomes is the Megan Gale of South Korea
- A Merry Marc, Anna, Carine, Tom and Tavi Christmas...
- Julia Restoin-Roitfeld interviews Tom Ford for V M...
- Rosemary Smith pieces together Jigsaw for Autumn/W...
- Power couple
- Andrej Pejic nabs Marc by Marc Jacobs to boot
- Auckland retail in the Qantas Travel Insider
- A supermodel New Year
- Australian Fashion Week founder Simon Lock awarded...
- Abbey Lee Kershaw channels Vali Myers for ManiaMan...
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides traile...
- Pawel Bednarek fronts Song for the Mute Autumn/Win...
- Pretty babies
- Portmans signs Abbey Lee Kershaw
- Andrej Pejic: Shooting Jean Paul Gaultier's Spring...
- Abbey Lee Kershaw falls off her bike
- The revolution will be merchandised
- Young guns: Thom Kerr shoots Codie Young in Elliot...
- The lovely bones: Anna Lundgaard
- The dark side: Meghan Collison covers Oyster 90
- Andrej Pejic, campaign trailblazer
- From Social-Lites to Urbanomics: Eleven "crucial" ...
- Westfield Sydney in 3D
- Ivy Shore
- Vogue means never having to say you're seventy
- Old spice: Not even age shall weary Tom Ford's fas...
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010
- Rachel Rutt, the face of summer
- ▼ December 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)