The February 2011 edition of Vogue Australia doesn’t just offer up Catherine McNeil’s fifth cover of the magazine. It also represents the return of Myf Shepherd to modelling after a year hiatus to study set design in Sydney. McNeil’s Chic Management stablemate rocketed to international modelling stardom after her debut at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week in May 2008, walking the runways of some of the world's biggest fashion names and booking campaigns including Gucci and Miu Miu, only to put her burgeoning career on ice this time last year. Chic Management reports that the Vogue shoot was Shepherd’s first job back at work. She appears in six images in the massive 30-page New Season Hit List story that was shot by Nicole Bentley and also stars Codie Young, Alice Burdeu, Samantha Harris, Ruby Jean Wilson and Annaleise Smith. Chic reports that Shepherd has also shot a campaign for Myer [possibly the autumn/winter 2011 campaign] in addition to two other local campaigns. “Myf’s back modelling” Chic Management director Kathy Ward told frockwriter. “She’s continuing on with her studies but she’s very excited to be based in Sydney now and modelling for top end magazines and securing some major Australian campaigns as well. She may go back for the [Haute Couture SS11 or FW1112] shows, although there are no plans at this stage. But things happen very quickly, there’s a slight chance she may”.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- The transvestite issue
- Shadtoto Prasetio: The Jakarta protocol
- Myf Shepherd goes back to work
- Catherine McNeil scores her fifth Vogue Australia ...
- Jessica Gomes is the Megan Gale of South Korea
- A Merry Marc, Anna, Carine, Tom and Tavi Christmas...
- Julia Restoin-Roitfeld interviews Tom Ford for V M...
- Rosemary Smith pieces together Jigsaw for Autumn/W...
- Power couple
- Andrej Pejic nabs Marc by Marc Jacobs to boot
- Auckland retail in the Qantas Travel Insider
- A supermodel New Year
- Australian Fashion Week founder Simon Lock awarded...
- Abbey Lee Kershaw channels Vali Myers for ManiaMan...
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides traile...
- Pawel Bednarek fronts Song for the Mute Autumn/Win...
- Pretty babies
- Portmans signs Abbey Lee Kershaw
- Andrej Pejic: Shooting Jean Paul Gaultier's Spring...
- Abbey Lee Kershaw falls off her bike
- The revolution will be merchandised
- Young guns: Thom Kerr shoots Codie Young in Elliot...
- The lovely bones: Anna Lundgaard
- The dark side: Meghan Collison covers Oyster 90
- Andrej Pejic, campaign trailblazer
- From Social-Lites to Urbanomics: Eleven "crucial" ...
- Westfield Sydney in 3D
- Ivy Shore
- Vogue means never having to say you're seventy
- Old spice: Not even age shall weary Tom Ford's fas...
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010
- Rachel Rutt, the face of summer
- ▼ December 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)