Twas the night before Christmas and all through the fashion house, not a creature was stirring….. Wait, that can't be right. Carine’s out of a job. It could be Tom’s fault. Anna is so worried about hers, she’s been reduced to Christmas shopping in Brooklyn flea markets. Marc’s pissed because some rat bastard leaked his Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2011 campaign casting deets. And Tavi still wants to know why he gave her third row at the main line show in September. Like everyone else we imagine, frockwriter has received and seen more than our fair share of animated JibJab Elf Yourself Christmas e-cards over the past couple of years. This season the JibJabbing seems to be in overdrive, so we thought we might as well add to it. Here with a Christmas medley, we give you fashion's latest superband, Botox: Marc on vocals, Anna on drums, with Carine, Tom and Tavi on rhythm, lead and bass guitars. One can only imagine what their hotel room looked like after the gig. Merry Christmas and happy holidays guys. Thanks for your company this year. It's been an honour dishing it up for you. Rock out with your frock out in 2011.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- The transvestite issue
- Shadtoto Prasetio: The Jakarta protocol
- Myf Shepherd goes back to work
- Catherine McNeil scores her fifth Vogue Australia ...
- Jessica Gomes is the Megan Gale of South Korea
- A Merry Marc, Anna, Carine, Tom and Tavi Christmas...
- Julia Restoin-Roitfeld interviews Tom Ford for V M...
- Rosemary Smith pieces together Jigsaw for Autumn/W...
- Power couple
- Andrej Pejic nabs Marc by Marc Jacobs to boot
- Auckland retail in the Qantas Travel Insider
- A supermodel New Year
- Australian Fashion Week founder Simon Lock awarded...
- Abbey Lee Kershaw channels Vali Myers for ManiaMan...
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides traile...
- Pawel Bednarek fronts Song for the Mute Autumn/Win...
- Pretty babies
- Portmans signs Abbey Lee Kershaw
- Andrej Pejic: Shooting Jean Paul Gaultier's Spring...
- Abbey Lee Kershaw falls off her bike
- The revolution will be merchandised
- Young guns: Thom Kerr shoots Codie Young in Elliot...
- The lovely bones: Anna Lundgaard
- The dark side: Meghan Collison covers Oyster 90
- Andrej Pejic, campaign trailblazer
- From Social-Lites to Urbanomics: Eleven "crucial" ...
- Westfield Sydney in 3D
- Ivy Shore
- Vogue means never having to say you're seventy
- Old spice: Not even age shall weary Tom Ford's fas...
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010
- Rachel Rutt, the face of summer
- ▼ December 2010 (32)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)