Wednesday, August 6, 2008
It ain't Dior - but it might just be Victoria's Secret.
Backstage at the David Jones Spring Summer 2008/2009 show, Sydney, 5th August, with two of Australia's best-known modelling exports - Victoria's Secret Angel/new David Jones face Miranda Kerr and Galliano muse Alexandra Agoston - vamping it up in Jets swimwear and Sydney Mardi Gras headpieces from Priscilla. Shot by makeup artist Kent Vaughan, who worked on the show.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- Carla Zampatti: "I'm not a global brand - but I ha...
- Gladiators of the high-low shoe biz, Myer salutes ...
- Front-of-house Myer
- Backstage @ Myer
- Bush outfit: Kidman’s off-screen RM Williams ode
- Alice McCall on SHOWstudio
- Pack Rats: sass & bide’s new rodent hero product r...
- Tavi to a T: Style Rookie profiled (finally) by NY...
- In (American) Vogue: Michael Angel
- An Angel at their schedule: Oz fashion's dark hors...
- Ray of light: Costarella gets his IMG dues (after ...
- Ford’s Gary Dakin on diversity in modelling: Naomi...
- Michelle Jank helps reimage Oz wool
- Carla Zampatti: Australian Fashion Laureate
- Sarah Stephens: "Good vibe" from Mario Testino, ha...
- QF 424 Melbourne-Sydney: A graphic recording
- FGI roadshow Part II
- Model revheads: Dad and Orlando bonded over bikes
- Miranda Kerr: I was a teenage political pawn
- Front-of-house David Jones
- Backstage @ David Jones
- FGI roadshow Part I
- Gemma Ward's Black Balloon to hit US - apparently ...
- Goot to go: Goot on schedule at LFW
- And then there were two: sass & bide pull out of N...
- Is Jezebel's model mole looking at a book deal?
- ▼ August 2008 (26)