Monday, April 20, 2009
Speaking of the Cobrasnake and models, it’s been the longest time since we’ve had a Cobrasnake/Tallulah Morton update. But now, back by popular demand – and due in no small part to the fact that the now 17, but still technically underage Morton, continues to avail herself for such prestige photo diaries – here is the duo’s latest effort. It was just shot in and around an Adidas party at Frank Sinatra's former Palm Springs residence, Twin Palms, pegged on another collaboration between the sports giant and LA-based designer Jeremy Scott, and attended by, among others, Peaches Geldof and Kanye West. In post-party pics - several of which show a barefoot Morton standing in the middle of a highway - she looks, once again, to be very much the worse for wear. As has been pointed out in comments on previous posts however, this is no different to what most of the kids up in Morton's home town of Murwillumbah would be getting up to in the wee hours of a Sunday morning after a big pissup so really, what's the problem?
No word yet on the chances of seeing Morton at RAFW but we will keep you posted. (UPDATE 21/04: Morton will not be in Sydney for RAFW. According to her Oz mother agency Scene Models, Morton is currently in New York, where she is on hold for a major denim campaign that is due to be shot next week. Options aside, one international campaign that Morton definitely has in the bag is H&M - recently shot in Mauritius and Africa).
Priscillas confirms that Morton's great mate, and fellow Cobrasnake inductee, Stephanie Carta will definitely be in town. Rumours that Carta will be blogging from RAFW for vogue.com.au are, insists Priscillas, just idle gossip.
Shame, given the entertainment value of Carta's last blog.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Karla Spetic - more overblown vintage chintz print...
- Karla Spetic SS0910 #RAFW
- Lining up for the Karla Spetic show #RAFW
- Tammy Stone (L) and Millicent Lambert backstage @ ...
- A chat with Fashion Design Studio director Nichola...
- Backstage with Romance Was Born's Anna Plunkett an...
- Sara Phillips finale
- Beat Poet finale
- Lisa Ho finale
- Romance Was Born finale
- Kirrily Johnston finale
- Jayson Brunsdon finale
- Sara Phillips SS0910 - lavender lasercut suede shi...
- RTW II - Nicolangela #RAFW
- RTW II - White Kitten #RAFW
- RTW II - Eduardo Calucag presents the week's gazil...
- RTW II - Gina Kim #RAFW
- Ready to Wear (group show) II - Leigh Schubert #RA...
- Beat Poet's Edward von Bertouch (L) and James St J...
- Fashion Design Studio - Christian Lines #RAFW
- Fashion Design Studio - Pun by Seema Pun #RAFW
- Fashion Design Studio - Rachel Sherwood #RAFW
- Fashion Design Studio - Soeli Pedrozo #RAFW
- Lisa Ho - blousy caramel pleated dress #RAFW
- Lisa Ho SS0910 first look #RAFW
- Romance Was Born - crochet blankie chic #RAFW
- Romance Was Born - fantastic octopus bonnet #RAFW
- Romance Was Born SS0910 first look #RAFW
- Kirrily Johnston - Cosmic Dress #RAFW
- Kirrily Johnston SS0910 first look - Entanglement ...
- Jayson Brunsdon SS0910 first look - Ivory Silk Cha...
- Backstage with Jayson Brunsdon
- A chat with Gail Reid (Gail Sorronda)
- Chaingang drummer Skarlett Saramore backstage @ Ma...
- Marnie Skillings - the Big Maxie jumpsuit #RAFW
- Twins Amy and Morgan Hurst backstage @ Gail Sorron...
- Gail Sorronda - still channeling French maids #RAF...
- Gail Sorronda SS0910 first look #RAFW
- Dhini SS0910 first look (umpteenth Balmain look th...
- Backstage with Kate Sylvester
- Janka Zachnikova in the Kate Sylvester outfit that...
- Kate Sylvester - ecru tutu #RAFW
- Kate Sylvester - shirtwaisters, parachute silk ski...
- Kate Sylvester - acid bright sportswear, cool over...
- Kate Sylvester SS0910 first look #RAFW
- Konstantina Mittas SS0910 - makeup by MAC's Vaness...
- Ellery - jade trapeze dress #RAFW
- Ellery - liquid copper cigarette pants #RAFW
- Ellery SS0910 first look #RAFW
- Missoni for Diet Coke #RAFW
- Sass and Bide for Diet Coke #RAFW
- Alice McCall for Diet Coke #RAFW
- Alpha 60 for Diet Coke #RAFW
- Kate Sylvester for Diet Coke #RAFW
- Marnie Skillings for Diet Coke #RAFW
- Romance Was Born for Diet Coke #RAFW
- Alex Perry for Diet Coke #RAFW
- Antipodium's tampon jewellery by new Sydney jewell...
- Antipodium uses real models (and tampons as jewell...
- Antipodium - cool styling #RAFW
- Saint Augustine Academy - RTW II #RAFW
- Artsu - RTW II. Christophe Decarnin has a lot to a...
- Artsu - Ready to Wear (group show) II #RAFW
- Zambesi - draped black sheath dress #RAFW
- Zambesi - pretty ecru crocheted sack dress #RAFW
- Zambesi SS0910 opened by Myf #RAFW
- Manning Cartell gold sequinned sack dress #RAFW
- Manning Cartell SS0910 first look #RAFW
- Zimmermann's spectacular jewellery designed by Syd...
- Kelsey van Mook - opened Givenchy.... and Zimmerma...
- Zimmermann - fabulous overblown vintage chintz pri...
- Zimmermann - draped fuschia maillot #RAFW
- Zimmermann SS0910 first look #RAFW
- Georgie Wass backstage at Zimmermann
- Backstage with Nicky Zimmermann after a power outa...
- IMG FASHION Asia Pacific md Simon Lock talks disas...
- Backstage with Therese Rawsthorne
- Godfrey Deeny in da house #RAFW
- Dion Lee - colour shots #RAFW
- Dion Lee - the upwardly mobile Rachel Rutt #RAFW
- Dion Lee SS0910 first look - sharp, white, deconst...
- Waiting for Dion Lee to start - in a carpark. Lond...
- Wayne Cooper silver cowl bias top and black Skinny...
- Wayne Cooper - Opium jumpsuit #RAFW
- Wayne Cooper SS0910 first look - Electric Ladyland...
- Minimalist bodycon - Arnsdorf #RAFW
- Cute colourblocking - Arnsdorf #RAFW
- Arnsdorf SS0910 first look #RAFW
- Once dreamed of a ballet career: Anaessia designer...
- More Anaessia - definitely the find of RTW 1 #RAFW...
- Skull print sheath @ Anaessia RTW 1 I dare MObama ...
- Su Design RTW 1 #RAFW
- Pizzuto RTW 1 #RAFW
- Interpretive dance courtesy Dizingof RTW 1 #RAFW
- Backstage with Alex and Genevieve Smart
- On the record: Myf Shepherd
- Inspired by kites - rainbow graphics #RAFW
- Draped jumpsuit #RAFW
- Ginger + Smart SS0910 first look #RAFW
- Linlee Allen, Australia's first online fashion jou...
- ▼ April 2009 (131)
- ► 2008 (229)