Thursday, September 17, 2009
Surely everybody knows by now that Burberry is ditching its regular Milan show digs this season to help celebrate London Fashion Week's 25th anniversary by closing the event with its Spring/Summer 2010 womens runway show at 6.30pm on Tuesday 22nd September. Well officially, there is another day of shows after that but it sounds a little like the Milan show schedule, which drags on with a few lowkey presentations, while the larger fashion caravan moves on to the next city. What you may not know is that Burberry is planning to take a leaf out of Dolce e Gabbana's books and stream its show live to the net. Just head to live.burberry.com, where apparently there may be even be some form of comments facility. A fantastic move on Burberry's part and one that frockwriter predicts we will be seeing a lot more of in seasons to come.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Oyster shelved
- Kate Sylvester once had a mohawk
- Stolen generation
- Nom*D's renegade chic
- Alexandra Owen's bridled passion
- Anaessia's Sue Vanikiotis gets a pat on the back f...
- Myf Shepherd is thinking of taking a break
- Mark Fast's stylist didn't quit over the casting o...
- The Fast and the furious: Mark Fast casts size 14 ...
- The gaucho club: sass & bide SS10
- The Rutt pack
- Burberry to stream live from London Fashion Week
- Tracy Grimshaw gets the cold shoulder from Twitter...
- F.Tape's Blogger Vision
- Giddy up
- Where's Abbey Lee? Full frontal and dogging for Te...
- Cole Mohr and the trench coat mafia
- The fur is flying in Melbourne, but where the hell...
- ▼ September 2009 (18)
- ► 2008 (229)