Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Frockwriter recently had the honour of being selected for F.Tape’s 'Blogger Vision' project – a series of Q&As with fashion bloggers, most of them far better-established names than yours truly. Founded in January, F.Tape is a London-based directory that aims to provide a Who’s Who of the best of fashion's creative end. In nine months it already boasts a 10,000-strong database of key industry professionals. 'Blogger Vision' went live yesterday. Click here to see the responses on subjects ranging from defining blogger moments to social media, IP, designer collabs and skinny models, from frockwriter, Disney Roller Girl, Liberty London Girl, Style Salvage, The Coveted, Wunderbuzz, JD Vision, Lartigue Media, Rebekah Roy, Glam Canyon, Lynn & Horst and Kingdom of Style.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Oyster shelved
- Kate Sylvester once had a mohawk
- Stolen generation
- Nom*D's renegade chic
- Alexandra Owen's bridled passion
- Anaessia's Sue Vanikiotis gets a pat on the back f...
- Myf Shepherd is thinking of taking a break
- Mark Fast's stylist didn't quit over the casting o...
- The Fast and the furious: Mark Fast casts size 14 ...
- The gaucho club: sass & bide SS10
- The Rutt pack
- Burberry to stream live from London Fashion Week
- Tracy Grimshaw gets the cold shoulder from Twitter...
- F.Tape's Blogger Vision
- Giddy up
- Where's Abbey Lee? Full frontal and dogging for Te...
- Cole Mohr and the trench coat mafia
- The fur is flying in Melbourne, but where the hell...
- ▼ September 2009 (18)
- ► 2008 (229)