Saturday, June 19, 2010
The Spring/Summer 2011 menswear season kicks off today in Milan. Several companies are live streaming shows, Burberry among them. As with last season, select merchandise will be available for preorder straight off the runway from the website from June 19-26th. In the case of this collection, 27 pieces of apparel (sizes 44-56) and nine styles of bag, with delivery promised within 4-6 weeks. The show is due to commence at 3.00pm Milan time (11.00pm AEST). Enjoy.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Booked: FASHION by Mitchell Oakley Smith
- Sylvie Markovina gets a hand from Kim Kardashian
- Gemma Ward, action star?
- Andrej Pejic mixes it up at Jean Paul Gaultier
- Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2011 menswear show ...
- Meet Australia's next top male model Jordan Coulte...
- Charlotte Rampling, cover girl - at 64
- Vale Richard Bailey
- Zippora Seven gets Romantic with Gen Kay
- Tallulah Morton crams White Sands, Harpers Bazaar ...
- The extreme cheek of Italian Vogue
- Miranda Kerr definitely hooked up with Balenciaga ...
- Miranda's Balenciaga hat trick?
- Gemma Ward proves her moment is far from "over" by...
- Boots and all: Kirsten Carriol plans to bring back...
- Nutbush City Limits: Romance Was Born's "granular"...
- Social (fashion) workers
- Woollahra Council agrees it should lighten up, but...
- Every move she makes: Cassi van den Dungen stalked...
- Flake's Alexander McQueen fake
- Eye of the Tiger: Melise Williams rocks Nicola Fin...
- World number #1 Lara Stone lands triple Calvin Kle...
- Adidas, Beckham, Daft Punk and co do the Star Wars...
- Thurley's butterfly effect
- Zanita Whittington tastes life in the fat lane
- sass & bide get their motors running with Range Ro...
- Emma Balfour shoots Willow... and Céline?
- ▼ June 2010 (28)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)