Frockwriter recently gave you a sneak peek at a Cassi van den Dungen editorial in the new issue of Oyster Magazine, Australia's longest-surviving indie glossy, which continues to hang in there in spite of a spate of recent problems. The new issue (#85) hits today and here is the pretty awesome cover starring Annabella from Priscillas. The issue features fashion editorials from Elvis Di Fazio, Liz Ham and Bec Parsons, styling by Rinney Lennox, Jolyon Mason and Imogene Barron and the first full-length shoot from the recent SOYA award (photography) winner, Nirrimi Hakanson. Jamie Huckbody has an interview with Pierre Cardin and a tribute to Irving Penn and Indigo Clarke has penned a profile on New York DJs. The book is 210 pages (up from 156 last issue, although they did skip one issue) and the new retail price is A$9.95.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Johnny Weir to be Nine Network's RAFW commentator?...
- Prada's curve ball: Fall/Winter 2010/2011 video
- Prada bumps an all skinny cast to include Victoria...
- The Burberry revolution: streaming live, in 3D AND...
- sass & bide's cutting edge chic
- The Pamela Anderson experience
- Julia Nobis lands a Calvin Klein exclusive
- Andrej Pejic Storms London
- McQueen's shoes weren't made for walking, but that...
- "No change" to Alexander McQueen's Paris show date...
- Women are from Venus, Sonny Vandevelde to show at ...
- Christina Carey nabs Marc Jacobs
- Bloggers now account for up to 40percent of some N...
- Luxury fail
- Alexander Wang channels Twilight for FW1011
- Bloggers on the runway at New York Fashion Week?
- McQueen jilted by Australian lover, not his first ...
- Cassi heads to Paris Fashion Week
- IMG source on Gemma Ward: "Her moment's over. She'...
- Vale Alexander McQueen
- Simon Lock out at IMG
- A chat with Miranda Kerr at David Jones
- Print is dead according to Oyster Magazine - which...
- RJ Cutler is shooting Rag & Bone at Fashion Week
- Abbey Lee Kershaw talks to Today Tonight
- Did Armani crib Elton John's sunglasses from World...
- In the swim: Melise Williams
- Samantha Harris leads a new antipodian runway pack...
- Gaga outbuzzes MObama as fashion's hottest term
- ▼ February 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)