Friday, February 12, 2010
carlotta moye/work agency
Are you ready for the next instalment of the Cassi van den Dungen rollercoaster? Paris. Yep. Frockwriter hinted that there was potentially some exciting news surrounding a brand new Australian face at the FW1011 shows and this is it (well, part of...). After being crowned runnerup in Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 5, snubbing contracts with Priscillas and Elite New York, giving up modelling, signing with Tanya Powell, then Work Agency, getting slagged off by ANTM hosts Charlotte Dawson and Alex Perry on Facebook, then talked up by influential model scouting site The Ones 2 Watch, van den Dungen is packing her bags for her first ever trip to the City of Light. She has been placed with IMG's Paris Development board and will be chaperoned by Work Agency booker Sash Andreevski. So much for not wanting to work outside Australia. According to Work Agency director Helena Vitolins, "She's focussed, she's definitely ready, her head's in a really great space. She wants it all."
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Johnny Weir to be Nine Network's RAFW commentator?...
- Prada's curve ball: Fall/Winter 2010/2011 video
- Prada bumps an all skinny cast to include Victoria...
- The Burberry revolution: streaming live, in 3D AND...
- sass & bide's cutting edge chic
- The Pamela Anderson experience
- Julia Nobis lands a Calvin Klein exclusive
- Andrej Pejic Storms London
- McQueen's shoes weren't made for walking, but that...
- "No change" to Alexander McQueen's Paris show date...
- Women are from Venus, Sonny Vandevelde to show at ...
- Christina Carey nabs Marc Jacobs
- Bloggers now account for up to 40percent of some N...
- Luxury fail
- Alexander Wang channels Twilight for FW1011
- Bloggers on the runway at New York Fashion Week?
- McQueen jilted by Australian lover, not his first ...
- Cassi heads to Paris Fashion Week
- IMG source on Gemma Ward: "Her moment's over. She'...
- Vale Alexander McQueen
- Simon Lock out at IMG
- A chat with Miranda Kerr at David Jones
- Print is dead according to Oyster Magazine - which...
- RJ Cutler is shooting Rag & Bone at Fashion Week
- Abbey Lee Kershaw talks to Today Tonight
- Did Armani crib Elton John's sunglasses from World...
- In the swim: Melise Williams
- Samantha Harris leads a new antipodian runway pack...
- Gaga outbuzzes MObama as fashion's hottest term
- ▼ February 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)