Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Abbey Lee Kershaw talks to Today Tonight



Just before Christmas I mentioned that I bumped into Abbey Lee Kershaw on a shoot in Sydney. As I can now reveal, the job was Vogue Australia's March cover shoot and I was there to do an interview with La Kershaw for Today Tonight, the Australian nightly prime time current affairs program to which I recently returned as a producer (after a ten year hiatus). The issue is of course now out and less than an hour ago, our tv exclusive went to air. Here it is.

6 comments:

OHJAMIE said...

She's an amazing girl and still down to earth as you can clearly see. One of the very few Australian models who aren't letting their lifestyle get to their head.

http://ohjamiee.blogspot.com/

maria kotsari said...

Love her nails

layers&swathes said...

Love this girl and I love this video! I have always been baffled with the hype around models in this generation. I always believed it should purely be about the fashion but then you get a girl like Abbey who embodies the fashion moment and it reminds you how important some models are to the industry. She really is amazing...

http://layersandswathes.wordpress.com/

Emma said...

great interview. she seems so down to earth and friendly yet articulate and perceptive.

Anonymous said...

"I think nudity is imperative to fashion" hmmmm doesnt leave much product to sell, let alone photograph. So how is it any different to posing for Playboy?

Anonymous said...

Blown away by her unique mix of sex kitten/hippie/naughty libarian/rock star appeal. Articulate to boot!

Blog Archive