Thursday, January 1, 2009
flynetonline.com via gossipgirls
Earlier today frockwriter posted an image of supermods Cat McNeil and Freja Beha Erichsen emerging from Sydney’s Sheraton on the Park Hotel on New Year’s Eve. Just in case anyone was fretting that McNeil’s new accessory – a pair of crutches – might spell disaster for her upcoming FW0910 runway season, rest assured, it’s “all good” according to McNeil's Sydney agent Kathy Ward. The ankle isn't broken and that is not a plaster cast, “Just a bandage, torn ligaments trekking with family in Qld, she won’t miss the shows” reports Ward.
Well, that's if she doesn't stack on weight in the interim. The fashion biz, of course, not being known for its enormous tolerance of a few additional runway kgs.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- The haunting of Carla Bruni-Sarkozy
- Grandmaster flesh and the furious hive mind: The a...
- The Bogan - from Logan?
- Girt by HC
- An embarrassment of riches
- Model ID fail @ ACP
- From the Cobrasnake to the couture
- Caveman of the fashion apocalypse
- Did someone give Kim Noorda The Pip?
- Nothing comes between Courtney, Missy, Myf and the...
- Before Jason Wu dressed the First Lady, he dressed...
- No Australians heading to New York Fashion Week?
- Michelle Obama recalls the Reagan, not Kennedy, er...
- The Devil wears a Q&A @ Sundance, Elle Driver to d...
- And baby makes five
- Lara Stone's bloody Valentine
- The Myf mystery: Bound for the cover of Paris Vogu...
- Battle of the skeletors: Katie vs Posh
- Did someone give Cameron Diaz The Pip?
- Golden Globes - live (kinda) from the red carpet!
- Fat load of good: The Telegraph's yo-yo reporting ...
- Nicole Trunfio settles into her new role as model ...
- Nicole Trunfio, tv star
- Big boys' toys
- Dude, where's my career?
- O what a tangled Web
- Cornish (fashion) language
- The shows to go on for Hoppy McNeil
- Abbey Lee's Gucci x 4
- McBeha on the Park
- ▼ January 2009 (31)
- ► 2008 (229)