Friday, September 12, 2008
a model - but is it kershaw? - in willow SS09/wwd
For a static presentation, the Willow show sure had a lot of twists and turns to it.
First Catherine McNeil is touted to be 'flying the flag' for Willow - but doesn't show.
Now it emerges that although Abbey Lee Kershaw fronted up for Willow yesterday, she had an ahem, standin, for at least part of the presentation:
The shot at the top of this post shows a model wearing the zebra print maxidress which I mentioned in an earlier post. It's really a very striking dress. It was taken by WWD at some stage during the presentation.
Below is a shot of Kershaw in the same dress, together with Stephanie Carta and Alice Burdeu. The shot was supplied by Willow:
Yes there is a resemblance between the two models, however it really doesn't look like the same girl.
That's because it's not.
According to Willow's spokeswoman, Kershaw was involved in the first part of the presentation, however had to leave halfway through - and a replacement slotted in.
- ► 2013 (66)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- Balenciaga bullet Myf Shepherd and her runway "zen...
- Fly-by shoot in the Highlands
- Venus of Willen-Dior
- Tallulah tanks
- Home straight: Mythical Myf, Magna Carta and other...
- Gareth Pugh: "We have to sell the dream before we ...
- Burning down the (Cavalli) house
- Moe better clues?
- World wide web
- Isn't Miuccia Prada supposed to be a feminist?
- Abbey Lee's sterling last day effort
- Live and luxe: Dolce e Gabbana
- Dolce e Gabbana live
- Mythical Myf "storms Fendi"...before the show sta...
- Oh hai
- Prada says jump - Sachi asks 'How high?'
- Gucci's green and gold girls
- Prada's new supernova: Myf Shepherd
- On the record: Jenna Sauers
- Chow down with World
- Joseph and his Karangahape dream set
- Kate Sylvester: The grey lady
- Drop dead Dinnigan
- Uncross your legs Auckland - and offload your swag...
- Boy meets World
- (NZ) Life of Bryan
- Land of the long white cloud's silver lining: Alex...
- Deborah Sweeney: The NZ$130 wolf shirt and other c...
- Snubbed by the Oz fashion press - shot by Lagerfel...
- FGI roadshow Part III – Fashion Exposed
- Win-win for Julie Grbac
- From Lesbohan to Lopez: Miro's "massive" adventure...
- Erin O’Connor flogs free stuff to help her starvin...
- Prada's new supernova?
- Costarella makes his move
- Will the real Abbey Lee please stand up?
- But Cat does show for Tommy
- Cat a noshow at Willow - while six Australians lef...
- Black eyes, busted ribs and cockroaches: Alice Bur...
- Willow's pyramid scheme
- And more: Allegra Carpenter
- Killer heels
- The jumpsuit: a trend with legs (and arms)
- Where’s Abbey Lee? (Definitely) On the cover of V
- But wait, there's more: Fabienne's fab first seaso...
- Marc's Fair Ladies
- An Oz model trifecta at Marc Jacobs - and one of t...
- More model blogger reports: Marc Jacobs pays in "t...
- Graydon Carter on Richie, Lopez and co: "Who cares...
- Just a quiet Sunday in New York....
- Karen Walker's fashion belief system
- Maticevski forms a lobby group
- A model blogger reports: Marc Jacobs uses green to...
- And Alice McCall bows in NYC (with a little help f...
- An Angel kicks off their schedule (with a little h...
- Where's Abbey Lee? (Apparently) on the cover of D&...
- A New York Fashion Week primer Part III
- A New York Fashion Week primer Part II
- The Big Schmozzle: A New York Fashion Week primer ...
- Sydney: Finally relevant to someone
- Girls of Summer: Which new Australians will make t...
- The Rothman prophecies: Project Runway Australia c...
- ▼ September 2008 (63)